Top salon Toni & Guy revealed that the singer not only had the most copied hairstyle but that also when she changed her hairstyle from long brunette to long mahogany this style was also so popular with its clients that this too made 6th place.
2nd place in the poll went to Top Celebrity Cleavage poll winner and This Morning presenter Holly Willoughby’s long blonde wavy hairstyle.
Model and Holly’s fellow Celebrity Juice co-star Kelly Brook took 3rd place with her long, loose, wavy hairstyle with Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton’s classic long brunette styling taking the 4th position.
One of tv’s all-time classic celebrity hairstyles came in 5th place with actress Jennifer Aniston’s ever popular long, layered hairstyle.
Toni and Guy creative director Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck (daughter of Toni & Guy founder Guiseppe ‘Tony’ Mascolo) said that all of the top rated hairstyles have one important feature in common, the fact that they are extremely versatile. They also have the ability to be made to look different quite easily.
Most of the top 10 most copied celebrity hairstyles are fairly long with the exception of Cameron Diaz’s short choppy hairstyle which took 7th place and Anne Hathaway’s pixie cut which took 10th place in the poll.
Here is the full list of the Top 10 most-copied celebrity hairstyles:
- Cheryl Cole – (long, brunette)
- Holly Willoughby – (long, blonde)
- Kelly Brook – (long, loose)
- Kate Middleton – (long, brunette)
- Jennifer Aniston – (long, layered)
- Cheryl Cole – (long, mahogany)
- Cameron Diaz – (short, choppy)
- Zooey Deschanel – (long, heavy fringe)
- Kim Kardashian – (long, black)
- Anne Hathaway – (pixie crop)